It’s been a bit quieter around here lately; the heat and holiday preparations haven’t left much time or motivation for my hobby!
So it’s all the better that I’ve now finished painting the three Uruk-hai with swords from the Amon-Hen box before our three-week trip.
Samurai would probably have been more appropriate for a trip to Japan, but I’m sure there’ll be plenty of motivation for that when we get back :D
The miniatures themselves are truly awesome, but I found the painting a bit of a struggle, I’m not quite sure why. They blend in well with the larger squad though, and it’s starting to look the part now!
I’d like to wish all the blog’s readers a lovely summer, and I’ll be back in a few weeks – perhaps with some photos from our trip! I’m also really looking forward to Warhammer Tokyo...
All the best and see you soon,
Lucas



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen